Rovers and minis

To: british-cars-request@hoosier
Subject: Rovers and minis
From: u906322@postoffice.utas.edu.au
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1992 11:01:22 +0000
Dear anybody,

I have a 1970 Rover 3500 and a 1977 mini which I occasionally need
technical advice for. I got this address off the net, and I was wondering
what it is for, exactly? Please excuse my ignorance, but I'm new to this. I
noticed that it was listed as an automotive mailing list. How do I
subscribe? Do you have a "Readme" or an "FAQ" file which you could send me?

What I'm after is some advice on restoration (for the Rover) and
modification (for the mini). I'm in the process of restoring the Rover to
its original state and I'm putting virtually a full-race 1275 motor , with
a slightly milder cam, in the mini. Needless to say, both projects present
unexpected difficulties from time to time. Will this mailing list be of use
in such cases?

Thanks for your help,
Graeme.
Graeme Oxley                            | Every Decoding is another
                                        | Encoding.
University of Tasmania                  |

 Q. Why did the Logical Positivist cross the road?
 A. No reason, just did......