Re: TR4 - Lower wishbones - Availability?

To: Mike Passaretti <passaretti@crd.ge.com>
Subject: Re: TR4 - Lower wishbones - Availability?
From: "Chris Kent Kantarjiev" <cak@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1992 14:35:15 PDT
I found a pair of lower arms for Sarah when I needed them without too
much fuss. I think I paid about $60 for one side, two years ago, so
that's not an outrageous price. You might find them non-local for less,
but then have to pay shipping. Try TSI -- there should be lots of dead
4s in junk yards. If you get desperate, you can try a couple of places
out on this coast:

Name:        TSI Automotive
Company:     Ted Schumacher
Address:     404 Basinger Road
             Pandora, OH 45877
Phone:       (800) 543-6648
             (419) 384-3022
             (419) 384-3272 FAX

Name:        Doreen Carlson
Company:     British Parts and Service
Address:     335 A Street
             Hayward, CA
Phone:       (510) 783-6487 (mgtr)

Name:        Aurora Auto Wrecking
Address:     Seattle, WA
Phone:       (206) 524-8700

Richard Marks was selling TR4A parts, so they wouldn't help you. Good luck.