TR4 - Lower wishbones - Availability?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 - Lower wishbones - Availability?
From: mrmike@michelotti.ae.ge.com ("Mr. Mike" Passaretti)
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 92 16:36:06 EDT
Well, the "loose" bushes in my suspension turned out to be some
_very_ eccentric holes that were masked by the brass flowing a
bit and the 30 years of road grime on them.  Anyone have clue
on availability of these arms (I need all 4).  The local shop
has found a set from a TR3 (for $180), but I'm not sure how
rare they really are.  Is this a fair deal or can you'all
suggest a better place to call?

                                                        - MM

P.S. Perhaps that chap (whose mail I have round-filed) who was
     parting stuff out a few weeks ago has a set?  Anyone
     still have an address (or is he on the list)
--
passaretti@crd.ge.com           {whatever}!crdgw1!copernicus!passaret
mrmike@michelotti.ae.ge.com     {whatever}!crdgw1!copernicus!michelotti!mrmike