Some more TR4-ish questions

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Some more TR4-ish questions
From: mrmike@michelotti.ae.ge.com ("Mr. Mike" Passaretti)
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 92 09:59:48 EDT
1) The Bentley manual for the TR4 says "the upper wishbone arm
   with the greater offset goes to the front of the assembly."
   That's not how mine came off.  Any wisdom?

2) How the *&@#$ do you route the overdrive speedo cable?

3) I've got what looks like a PCV port on my valve cover and
   I'm not supposed to.  It _was_ connected to a hunk of 1/2"
   heater hose that ran down to the ground.  My brain says
   "plug it", but it's been wrong before.

4) The old (brass) bushes on the inner lower wishbone mounts
   were drilled for grease.  It doesn't look factory, but I
   could be wrong.  Should I drill the nylon ones that TRF supplies?

5) *@#(&$% PO broke off a oilpan mounting stud.  Not a
   question, I just wanted to vent :-).

6) On the plus side, the trunnions are OK.  Good thing 'cause
   TRF doesn't have any...

7) Am I a complete lunatic for thinking I'm going to drive
   this thing to Savannah next tuesday?
                                                        - MM

--
passaretti@crd.ge.com           {whatever}!crdgw1!copernicus!passaret