This weekend's TV.

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: This weekend's TV.
From: DANIELS@LMSBVX.TAMU.EDU (Lee Daniels/TAMU-LMSB Systems)
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1992 10:14:37 -0500 (CDT)
I taped a couple of auto-related shows this weekend: MotorWeek and another
show that we get on PBS, I think it's called "Collector Cars" or something
like that.  Anyway, MotorWeek gave away their Maxton Rollerskate to an
elated Floridan, and I was again impressed by the LBC-ness of the
Rollerskate.  The resemblance to the Bugeye is obvious, and then they had
painted it BRG.  (The Maxton is a kit-car for which the buyer supplies an
RX-7 drivetrain -- sounds and looks like a great combination.)  I would
love to have one, and especially one that was professionally built by the
MotorWeek staff.

I also caught only a few seconds of TNN's "Amazing World of Speed and
Beauty", a segment of which was devoted to Cobras.  Since this show usually
gets rebroadcast several times, I hope to catch the whole thing and see
more of the Cobra stuff.  Anyone see this, and is it worth trying to track
down again?

The newsgroup rec.autos.sport (which I rarely read) has a weekly posting of
upcoming auto-related broadcasts -- it would be nice if any of you who note
an upcoming broadcast with LBC interest would warn us here.

Lee M. Daniels - Laboratory for Molecular Structure and Bonding - Texas A&M
   daniels@lmsbvx.tamu.edu  |  DANIELS@TAMLMSB.BITNET  |  (409) 845-3726