more plugs

To: sol@hoosier
Subject: more plugs
From: xgg2356@dcmdc.dla.mil (James Fuerstenberg)
Date: Fri Jul 10 08:08:41 1992
Just another $.02 on sparking plugs.  On my mini, I use NGK Racing plugs
B9 EGV ( I also have B10s for spares).  I have had very good luck in not
fouling in motoring around the pits and the like.  The EGVs have armored
electrodes for use in hot 2 strokes and they seem to hold up very well
in racing use.  These are the successor to the old Champion series N57 or
N57Y (I believe the numbers are correct) which are no longer available.

jim fuerstenberg

                        186,000 miles per second, it's not just a good idea
                        it's the law!

jfuerstenberg@dcmdc.dla.mil or
xgg2356@dcmdc.dla.mil

The opinions stated herein are solely my own and not those of my employer.