PanaSport wheel centers

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: PanaSport wheel centers
From: ian@Centric.COM (Ian Macky)
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 92 11:47:42 PDT
Hi there...

Does anyone know where to get replacements for the stock PanaSport wheel
centers?  I have all four now, but am looking for a lower-profile, non-
advertising version, something like a plain black dome, or perhaps flat.

I've tried all over and it seems that (1) you can't buy new wheel centers,
they only come with wheels, (2) they're all different sizes anyway, good
luck getting a match...

Does anyone have PanaSport's phone number?  Maybe they sell different
versions.

--ian

P.S.  My too-red '69 TR6 #30255 will be on the road RSN!!  Yeaa!