Land Rover Owners group

To: BRITISH-CARS@hoosier
Subject: Land Rover Owners group
From: Steve Margolis <RAH@CORNELLC.cit.cornell.edu>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 92 15:06:22 EDT
In answer to questions from Ross Williamson and Dan Parslow regarding a
Land Rover group:  Yes there is a mailing list for Land Rover Owners, which
I have just subscribed to and have yet to post a mailing about my Land
Rover (a 1957 Series 1 model 107 station wagon).  The response I received
said that it was a very small group (around 20) with little mail activity.