TR8 Car Club notice

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: TR8 Car Club notice
From: jtc@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (James A. TenCate)
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 92 08:56:54 -0500
   Interested in the Triumph TR7-V8/TR8?  Know someone who owns one?
   Do YOU own one?  The TR8 Car Club of America (TR8CCA) currently has
   a membership of close to 200 TR8 owners (or aspiring ones!) and is
   currently trying to locate all surviving TR8's!  If you've got a
   TR8 or TR7/V8 and would be interested in joining, please write to

           Bill Sweeting
           Membership, TR8CCA
           266 Linden Street
           Rochester NY  14620  USA

   If you know of anyone who has a TR7-V8/TR8, could you please pass
   this message along to them?  Yearly dues are $US 20. and includes all
   the newsletters for that year (a recent newsletter was about 25
   pages of letters, info, ads, and tidbits).  A sample newsletter is
   available for $US 3.

   By the way, membership does NOT require owning a TR7 V8/TR8.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

   There is also a very small mailing list (maybe 14 members?) dedicated
strictly to discussion of the TR7-V8/TR8.  We typically discuss little
details that would not be appropriate to the british-cars list, e.g.,
exhaust, interior colours, concours questions, fuel injection items, etc.
On average, traffic on this mailing list is very light (about 1/2 dozen
messages per week).  If any of you are interested in subscribing, please
contact me at the address below.  You do NOT need to own a TR7(V8)/TR8 to
subscribe.

L8er!
Jim TenCate
jtc@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu