SU Carb parts - General Re: Suppliers in (718) Area Code

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: SU Carb parts - General Re: Suppliers in (718) Area Code
From: mrmike@michelotti.ae.ge.com ("Mr. Mike" Passaretti)
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 92 10:18:18 EDT
I got a phone number from someone at TRF for a guy in the 718
area code (Queens?) who re-builds SU's.  I ordered a couple
fiddly bits through him, and they haven't shown yet.  I have
since misplaced the phone number (Duh).  Anyone have a clue?
(The folks at TRF don't have the number on their crib sheet,
so it must have been one guy I talked to there and I don't
know which one...)
                                                        - MM

--
passaretti@crd.ge.com           {whatever}!crdgw1!copernicus!passaret