mid-ohio and car covers

To: sol@hoosier
Subject: mid-ohio and car covers
From: xgg2356@dcmdc.dla.mil (James Fuerstenberg)
Date: Wed Jul 1 08:59:19 1992
I echo Sarah's comments about the race and Mini  Meet East.

I also drove down from Mid-Ohio to the Mini meet on Fri night and met a
couple of friends for dinner.  How about that 20ft long six wheeled mini
limo... as a friend said this is what happens when cars are available cheaply
and you know a little too much about welding/brazing.

Sorry I missed you folks in my wanders through the paddock.  I intend to
be at the Meadowbrook race at Waterford Hills and at the HSR event and
Sprite-Mini Challenge at the end of August at Mid-Ohio. Maybe I'll see you
there

Mark,  The Jaguar MkII vintage racer has been racing for a couple of years and
IMHO does pretty respectably for a big heavy car.  Maybe if he stuffed the
V12 in there, it could be competitve in the Trans-Am group....

Joe Flake,
RE: cleaning your Technalon car cover.  I took mine to a laundromat.  Make
sure it rinses thoroughly and don't dry it on the highest setting.

jim fuerstenberg

                        186,000 miles per second, it's not just a good idea
                        it's the law!

jfuerstenberg@dcri.dla.mil or
xgg2356@dcri.dla.mil

The opinions stated herein are solely my own and not those of my employer.