Re: sol-logo-flip.gif

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (british-cars@autox.team.net)
Subject: Re: sol-logo-flip.gif
From: britcars@hpfckjs.fc.hp.com
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 92 8:53:05 MDT
I have reposted sol-logo-flip.gif to hoosier.  When I posted the 2 gif I
verified that they got there by pulling the first one back it was ok so I
assumed the second one was also.  Apparently Lucas had something to do with
the network between me and hoosier.  I have verified that it is now there and
ok.  Make sure you use binary mode to do your transfer in ftp (type bin at
the ftp prompt).
--

Kevin Spooner
The Sports Works of Greeley