late christmas present??

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: late christmas present??
From: Dennis Wilson <DWILSON@OREGON.UOREGON.EDU>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 1991 11:30 PST
I have an exhaust manifold for a 1500 Midget.  It is a tubular 4 into 1
manifold, not the standard cast iron one.  It has been welded as their was a
crack
where the 4 downpipes joined into one and has NOT been used since.
Anyone who wants it can have it if they will pay shipping and send me a cool
large INSECT from their part of the world.  Yes thats right I said insect.
Actually even if you don't want it, I would be grateful if you could send me
any insect from where you live.  Cockroaches are fine and remember spiders
are not insects, AND not all insects are BUGS, but all BUGS are insects.

Cheers DW