Lotus Europa S1 and Autoweek

Subject: Lotus Europa S1 and Autoweek
From: kosmas@umbc3.umbc.edu
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 91 13:05:16 EST
Maybe we should all send a formal complaint to Autoweek
together, for our inability to find their magazine.
I subscribed to it for a second time in my life last March.
!!! I received 5 copies since then.  I could have been the one
making copies nad mailing the TR-250 article, which also interests
me as a proud TR-6 owner.

I am also the owner of an Europa s1 body and rusted chasis.
I used to have an interior for it too, until somebody broke into
this storage garage and cleaned it out. :(

If anyone out there has any ideas on what I can do with the rest
I 'll be glad to honor them.

Kosmas