Planning for 1992

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Planning for 1992
From: mrmike@fasun0.ge.com ("Mr. Mike" Passaretti)
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 91 09:18:23 EST
Mark Bradakis writes:

> Are there any folks out there planning on attending VTR's North American
> Triumph Challenge (annual convention) in Savannah next year?  It is to be
> held the last weekend in July, the 22nd through 26th.  How about the TRF
> summer party?  Is that the following weekend or the weekend after that,
> August 8 & 9?

I'm going to do my best to hit both of them this year.  Sonja should be
ready by then, all I have to do is figure out how to juggle 5 days of
vacation time so that I'm not doing _major_ driving on any day I have
to work after.

                                                        - MM

P.S. Yeah, I know I'm a wimp.  So sue me :-)  Until I find a Recaro
     that looks good in a TR4 I'm afraid that 20 hours in that seat is
     more torture that even I'd enjoy.
--
passaretti@crd.ge.com                     {whatever}!crdgw1!brahe!passaret
mrmike@fasun0.even.ge.com       {whatever}!crdgw1!copernicus!fasun0!mrmike