re: Planning for 1992

To: mjb@hoosier
Subject: re: Planning for 1992
From: whs70@taichi.cc.bellcore.com (sohl,william h)
Date: 17 Dec 1991 0:02 EST
mjb asks:
>Are there any folks out there planning on attending VTR's North American
>Triumph Challenge (annual convention) in Savannah next year?  It is to be
>held the last weekend in July, the 22nd through 26th.  How about the TRF
>summer party?  Is that the following weekend or the weekend after that,
>August 8 & 9?

I'll be at the VTR convention and will probably also go to the
TRF party (TRF is the weekend of August 7-8).
If I go to TRF again, we will camp-out at TRF as we
have for the last two years.  It is a great time,
with lots more folks camping this past summer (1991)
than did in 1990.

As a reminder, the TRF Summer Party is for ALL British Cars, not
just Triumphs and MGs.
Bill Sohl   (K2UNK)            ||  email
Bellcore, Morristown, NJ       ||   UUCP    bcr!taichi!whs70
(Bell Communications Research) ||    or
201-829-2879 Weekdays          || Internet  whs70@taichi.cc.bellcore.com