Re: LBC Photos

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Re: LBC Photos
From: Timothy Lyle Smith <tsmith@plains.NoDak.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1991 10:35:43 -0600
  I haven't got a clue as to why a person would want a picture of their
  LBC hanging on the wall or in the wallet but, if there was any picture
  I would want it would be as follows.

    A night with a full moon just after the car has been rained on or I've
  gone to the trouble to shine it up really well.  Position the car so the
  moon is behind and off to the right side, from the front of the car.
  Take the picture from the front center of the car far enough away from
  the car so that the car fills the picture without getting cropped.  The
  picture has to be taken before the moon has gotten high enough to reflect
  to well from the wind shield.

    By the way, the car is a chrome bumpered 1974 MGBGT colored Damask Red or
  dark marroon.  I happened to see this way after I got out to walk to
  the house.  I have never thought of my car as sexy but at that moment in
  time it was/still is the sexyist car I've ever seen.

    For that picture I would pay cash.

       Tim