Re: some people want both...

To: metzger@decwet.ENET.dec.com
Subject: Re: some people want both...
From: pwv@tc.fluke.COM (Pat Vilbrandt)
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 91 14:15:29 PST
John Metzger writes:
> It's why I'm seriously thinking about a franken-sprite conversion of my own
> someday when I buy that big house in the country (or I'll just store it at
> Pat Vilbrant's new house in the country :-) )

Sounds great!  You might have to help me figure out how to get the engine
hoist out of my current house, get it over to the new one, and install it
in the new garage.  (This may not be as easy as it seems - I had to promise
my wife that I wouldn't remove the automatic garage door opener to put the
hoist in).

> All I have to do now is buy a house with a 3 car barn out back, find a
> rolling bugeye chassis, buy about $1,000 worth of welding equipment and air
> tools and get hold of somebody that's already done the swap and can give me
> some direction....  See ya in 20 years with my completed franken-sprite ;-(
>
> John Metzger

Gee, my plan is to also get about $1,000 worth of welding equipment & air
tools - probably take me 20 years too!

   Pat Vilbrandt       John Fluke Mfg. Co., Inc.        Everett, Washington USA
UUCP: pwv@tc.fluke.COM  or: { uunet, uw-beaver, sun, microsoft }!fluke!pwv
ARPA: fluke!pwv@uw-beaver.ARPA