Re: Performance parts for MGB

To: JR18@vaxb.acs.unt.edu, british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Re: Performance parts for MGB
From: sggy@crux1.cit.cornell.edu (Roger Garnett)
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1991 10:38:58 -0500
JR18@vaxb.acs.unt.edu scribed:
 Subject: Performance parts for MGB
> Hi folks,
>
>   Last May I bought an 18MPG, 65hp, '80MGB
> I want some PERFORMANCE.

2 other sources of Performance MGB parts:

Performance Engineering
Sringfield Oregon
(503) 746-9714
I still need to get their catalogue, but they seem to be active and decent.
They may be similar to the following:

The "Support Team", FP Unlimited
32 Washington St.
Somerville MA 02143
800-255-5883
Bob Ford, Bob Turbin

I got this catalogue (Thanks Gerry). They carry mostly performance parts,
but can get other stuff too. MGB's only! Their prices beat the usual
places by a good margin! (sorry TRF) They are also about the only place
I've seen that sells complete rebuild/upgrade "kits", for engine, exhaust,
suspension, etc.  This means you get a better price, parts that work together
(system), and don't have to work so hard to figure out what to get.(or forget)
They have several levels of tune available as kits. I haven't done business
with them (yet), but I will. Bob and Bob are available for tech advice, as well.
They have a lot of ways to help Black Bumper B's (BBB's).

      Roger Garnett           (sggy@crux1.cit.cornell.edu)
        The South Lansing Centre For Wayward Sports Cars
      "All donations of stray, orphaned, odd, neglected, etc.
       sports cars and bits in need of a good home accepted."
        "The drop off bin is right there- behind the barn..."