I want to add another 2 pence to what I ahve said.

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: I want to add another 2 pence to what I ahve said.
From: Dennis Wilson <DWILSON@OREGON.UOREGON.EDU>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1991 14:06 PST
I think it is much more chalenging to mod your standard engine to get power.
It's not easy and takes skill.
But I do agree there is only so much one can get out of your standard lump.

Engine swap, I would do what someone else said, don't go with a dinasaur.
Get a modern higher tech powerplant.  I'm sure with alittle enginuity you
can make it fit.  The bigest problem would be in the engine to greabox conection
or getting an different box to fit.  Box to prop shaft should be easy.

Cheers DW