A request for a source of British car parts...

To: sol@autox.team.net
Subject: A request for a source of British car parts...
From: mjb (Mark Bradakis)
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 91 22:02:41 -0700
This came into the autocross list, maybe someone has a set of extra carbs.

mjb.
-----

Date: Mon, 9 Dec 91 15:48:32 PST
From: sybase!joe@Sun.COM (Joseph Weinstein)
To: autox@hoosier

Hi. My brother has just got an old British sports car.
He's looking for a pair of 1 1/4" SU carburetors in new
or like-new condition. I have heard of a british car
mailing group but never needed the address till now.
A pointer to the carbs or the mailing list would be a
great help. Thanx
joe