1919 Meet Schedule

To: <british-cars@hoosier>
Subject: 1919 Meet Schedule
From: Dana Henry-TRF <70471.1433@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 09 Dec 91 14:40:21 EST
               The Roadster Factory is in the process of putting together
a 1991 master listing of all British car meets and shows.  If you have any
information regarding a meet or show that your club is sponsoring, please
get the information to me as soon as possible.  If it's easier, fax it
directly to me at 814-446-6820.  All information received will be complied
and published in our upcoming newsletters, and I'll also upload a file
periodically here.

                                                       Cheers,

                                                       Dana