Pictures and GIF.

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Pictures and GIF.
From: Nelson Yaple <Nelson_Yaple@ccm.hf.intel.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 91 14:15:01 PST
          I have a gray scale frame grabber on my PC at home.  I can
          take any VHS tape a create a gray scale TIF file from the
          image on tape.  My problem is converting from TIF to GIF.
          So far I haven't found a good converter for DOS.  All the
          ones I've tried convert it to a color GIF which makes for a
          truly ugly picture.  Anybody have any suggestions.   BTW if
          you send me a VHS tape I'll gladly convert it to a TIF for
          you.