Euro Knock-off vs. octagonal....

To: @brit
Subject: Euro Knock-off vs. octagonal....
From: rghoff@bb1t.monsanto.com (Home for the Holidays, its your turn to take out the trash)
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 91 10:17:07 -0600
        Some of that may relate to the extremely high auto/part theft
        rate in some european countries.  Our company issues travel
        advisories for people traveling to the various countries in
        the world.  Apparently, there are some places in europe that
        your car is expected to get stolen/stripped whatever.

        I guess it's a similar problem as drugs on the street corners
        are in the U.S. Well, not really.