Re: RE>Re- MGTD wiring

To: Jerry_Kaidor.ENGINTWO@engtwomac.synoptics.com, british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Re: RE>Re- MGTD wiring
From: william sadler <wsadler@copper.ucs.indiana.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1991 09:29:49 -0500
I have a similar problem with a 53 TD.  I know where everything goes, but
since the car was purchased without a wiring harness I don't know where
all of the wires go in relation to the chassis.  For example, does it go
under the floorboard, or through all fo those little holes?  Which side
of the car does it go under?

In short, it would be real helpful if someone could point me to a diagram
which shows the location of the wiring harness in the car.  Or if you
can describe it in 500 words or less, that would be helpful too.

I have already got the harness all marked.  Maybe the location of the
wire doesn't matter except that everything is connected?

Thanks,

Will