Re: Mini Newsgroup

To: british-cars%encore.com@munnari.OZ.AU
Subject: Re: Mini Newsgroup
From: s883351@minyos.xx.rmit.OZ.AU (John Taylor [The Banshee])
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 91 08:53:59 +1100
>I lobbed the idea of a newsgroup for minis into rec.autos a few weeks ago and
>received quite a good response.  Not quite the 100 or so necessary to get it
>off the ground, but good nevertheless.  Now, I would like your (yes you lot!)
>comments on the idea, and whether you would go for one specifically for
>British cars?
>
>What say you, yay or nay?

Yay!  I fully support the Mini Newsgroup idea - it'd be even better to include
Mini derivatives including Mokes, and Mini-based kit-cars too.  If you can't
get the numbers, try expanding to cover BMC/Austin/Morris/Leyland vehicles of
other types.
Best of British luck...

|   John Taylor  [The Banshee]         Victoria University of Technology     |
|  s883351@minyos.xx.rmit.oz.au    (Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology) |
|   MOKING IS A HEALTH HAZARD.          Melbourne, Victoria, AUSTRALIA       |