Re: Re: Caster

To: british-cars%encore.com@munnari.OZ.AU
Subject: Re: Re: Caster
From: s883351@minyos.xx.rmit.OZ.AU (John Taylor [The Banshee])
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 91 08:58:54 +1100
>I would assume the moke is the same as the mini, on the mini you adjust the
>caster angle with the tie bar, the bar that goes from the bottom of the
>suspension diagonally to the front of the subframe.

Right, I'll try that (once I've measured the angles).  The Moke does have
the same system as the Mini (same subframes basically), so I'll try to find
some relevent data in one of the manuals.  Thanks.

|   John Taylor  [The Banshee]         Victoria University of Technology     |
|  s883351@minyos.xx.rmit.oz.au    (Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology) |
|   MOKING IS A HEALTH HAZARD.          Melbourne, Victoria, AUSTRALIA       |