The casse of the missing brake fluid

To: british-cars@encore.com
Subject: The casse of the missing brake fluid
From: ssi!coventry!rmb@ames.arc.nasa.gov (Keptin Komrade Dr. Bobwrench III)
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 91 17:59:08 CST
        Well folks, it being almost reasonable here today, I went out to
take the TR-6 out for a charge the battery spin this afternoon, hopped in,
and the brake went all the way to the floor. Looking at the master cylinder
reveals no brake fluid at all. Ok, figures I, I'll roll the car back (into the
sunshine) and figure out which corner the fluid has gushed out of since I moved
the car to the other side of the garage 2 weeks ago.

        But there's no brake fluid on the floor?!? Ok, maybe I trashed the
master cyl, and it's on the floor of the car. Nope. As fas as I can tell the
only brake fluid on the garage was in the bottle on the shelf.... This is really
weird. Anyone got any bright ideas? I'm gonna have a hunt for it this evening
if it's not too cold...

        iii