Faults in mailing list

To: british-cars@encore.com
From: John E Upham <johnu@syma.sussex.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 91 12:49:01 WET

Hi,

  My guess is that the british-cars mailing list needs cleaning up
  to remove outdated destination address still on it. Every message
  I send the list (on average) gets 6 bouncved messages back to say
  basically it cant get through to that address so whoever out there
lokks after it perhaps something can be done.

              John Upham, (Chemical Physics Ph.D)

              University of Sussex, Brighton, UK.

              Email: kapn1%cluster.susx.ac.uk@uk.ac (BITnet)
                     kapn1@uk.ac.susx.cluster       (Janet)
                     johnu%syma.susx.ac.uk@uk.ac    (BITnet)
                     johnu@uk.ac.susx.syma          (Janet)
              Tel:   +44 273 680500 (eve)
              Tel:   +44 273 678332 (day)
              Fax:   +44 273 671966

  "I've counted them all out and I've counted them all back"
   Murray Walker (?) commentating on the restart at F1 WC, Spa, 1990