Making space in GT6

To: british-cars-local%wsl.dec.com@relay.cs.net
Subject: Making space in GT6
From: "Teriann J. Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 90 14:41:00 -0800
I have liked the GT6 for quite a while. Sleek, 6 cly smooth.... but
I seem to be too tall to fit. I sat inside one once, and felt my hair
rubbing against the head liner. The steering wheel was between my knees.

I stand closer to 6' than 5-11. The TR3 & MGBGT fit fine with the seat all
the way back.  Is there anyone out there my size or taller that has a GT6?
What can I do to make the car 'bigger' inside? different lower seat? remove
the seat runners & bolt it directly to the floor? smaller steering wheel?

Can it be done?? or do I just have to stand there and watch short people
have fun with their GT6's?

I wonder if a Europa seat is shorter than a GT6 seat?

Any one have any ideas???? I would like enough head room for me & a helmet
And, I do not want to hit my knees when I make a sharp turn.

TeriAnn