Re: Making space in GT6

To: "Teriann J. Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>,
Subject: Re: Making space in GT6
From: "Mr. Spench" <steve%europa.esd.sgi.com@sgi.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 90 16:39:41 PST
I used to have a GT6+.  It sacrificed its life so that I could buy a
house and a Europa.  I'm 5'8" and can fit in any British car.  The GT6+ is
one of the tightest fits, about as tight as my bugeye.  I'm not sure
Europa seats would work, as they recline quite a bit.  I would imagine that
the backs of the seats would hit the rear bulkhead, thus the seat
would sit further forward than the stock seats.  This might be OK if you
have short legs and long body.

The fellow I bought my TVR from refused to admit that a person who stands
6'4" is too tall for British Sports Cars.  He would drive the car with the
seat out and a pillow on the floor.  He used to have a S2 Europa (like mine)
that he drove the same way.
steve valin             steve@europa.esd.sgi.com                4153351379
                 Sounds like hickwap, huh?
                 Over, over...                   - the fall