Re: Making space in GT6

To: british-cars-local@wsl.dec.com
Subject: Re: Making space in GT6
From: dlp@zule.ebay.sun.com (Dan Pritchett)
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 90 07:58:01 PST
//The fellow I bought my TVR from refused to admit that a person who stands
//6'4" is too tall for British Sports Cars.  He would drive the car with the
//seat out and a pillow on the floor.  He used to have a S2 Europa (like mine)
//that he drove the same way.
//
Well, with all the TR7 faults, the one thing it does very well is
accommodate those who are long of leg. I'm 6'3" and have plenty of
leg room and head room in my TR7, so there is at least one British
car that can accommodate a tall person without resorting to removing
interior components.:-)

Dan Pritchett                      | ARPA/Internet: dlp@zule.EBay.Sun.COM
Sun Federal System Engineer        | UUCP:          ...!sun!dlp
I've read plenty of books, about good guys and crooks.
And I've learned much from both of their styles...
                      --Jimmy Buffet