What brand oil do you use?

To: british-cars-local@wsl.dec.com
Subject: What brand oil do you use?
From: Daniel J. Dasaro <djd@eos.arc.nasa.gov>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 90 11:38:52 PST
Greetings from a novice SOLer ('73 MGB undergoing restoration),
I'd like to get recommendations on what motor oil to use.  RJ at Economy
Imports recommended Kendall, saying it's much better than the more expensive
Pennzoil, which I've often used.  So I thought I'd toss the question out
to y'all.  I still can't get used to the idea that motor oil goes in the
tranny but since that's what the book says I must ask for recommendations
in that field too.  My plan now is to put 20W-50 in both engine and tranny
so correct me if this is a mistake also.

Thanks for any and all answers,
-Danny