Misc. Stuff etc.

To: britcars@ucscc.UCSC.EDU
Subject: Misc. Stuff etc.
From: mit-eddie!ucscc.UCSC.EDU!red4est!lrc@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Larry Colen - Nerd in a black leather jacket)
Date: Fri Jul 27 02:24:55 1990
Lydia:
  Remember the Historics at Laguna Seca August 17-19.  You may likely
want to plan your trip to pass through Monterey on one of those days.
And of course, spend the day there.
  Speaking of the Historics, I live about an hour North of Laguna Seca,
and could provide couch or floor space as needed.
TeriAnn:
  Those wheels will very likely fit Ford Cortinas.
As in FooCar.  Will you be up this end of the County
anytime soon?  Could you bring one along so we can see if it fits?
I am racing this weekend, maybe you could give me a call sometime
next week.  408-335-7505.
General:
  Remember that ultra reliable Cortina I mentioned last week?
I was driving home tonight and saw several tow trucks parked at
the Quick Stop in Felton.  It turns out that someone on his way
up to Felton to pick up pass vouchers for a race this weekend,
stuffed his Cortina into the side of a mountain.  He wasn't hurt,
and I guess that I did originally buy it as a parts car...
That is, before I sold it to him because it ran too well to
just take it apart.
Oh well, There is that one over in San Jose that was offered to
us for free, sans motor and front brakes.
   Larry