Roadster Factory Party

To: ~b-c@bellcore.bellcore.com
Subject: Roadster Factory Party
From: mit-eddie!bellcore.bellcore.com!taichi!whs70@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (W. H. Sohl)
Date: 25 Jul 1990 10:49 EDT
Someone mentioned TRF's party weekend, add my name to the list
of SOL folks attending.  By the way, they have added "Drag
Racing" to the itinerary for Friday afternoon.  It will
be at the local "Keystone Raceway."  Now before your downplay
this idea, let me say we did the same thing at our VTR
convention in 1986 at this drag strip and everyone that
went had a ball.  It is the ultimate arbiter of the
"my car is faster than your car" claims.
Since the TRF party is open to all, I look forward to some
interesting TR vs MG duels.

The party is (I think) $30, and that includes everything.  TRF
will have limited camping facilities adjacent to their site.

Hope to see some of you there.

Bill Sohl

Bill Sohl