re: SOL Identifier Offer, etc.

To: "bellcore!EDDIE.MIT.EDU!alliant!british-cars"@bellcore.bellcore.com
Subject: re: SOL Identifier Offer, etc.
From: mit-eddie!bellcore.bellcore.com!taichi!whs70@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (W. H. Sohl)
Date: 18 Jul 1990 9:34 EDT
I like Ed (ejd)s design, but agree with mark (mjb) that you
should use color carefully to avoid a design that is too
expensive.  Also, if the design is done with a multiple use
in mind, it could then be used for a T-shirt and/or a patch.

The only problem I have with a sticker is that I don't always have
one of my Triumphs with me.  At a place like Lime Rock (Vintage
Fall Festival for example) it becomes quite a problem to go
looking for someone with a sticker on the window.

At this time, by the way, my plans are to attend the Vintage
Fall Festival at Lime Rock (at least for race day, if not the
entire weekend).  We have camped at the track on several
occasions and it makes for a nice weekend away.

Bill Sohl