CAR TRADER

To: british-cars@alliant.Alliant.COM
Subject: CAR TRADER
From: Roland Dudley <mit-eddie!dtc.hp.com!cobra@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 90 14:12:42 pdt
Today in the mail I received a "magazine" called:  CAR TRADER.  I
suppose my name was gotten from some car enthusiast mailing list but I've
never seen this particular publication before.  It appears to be mostly
for American cars but there are ads for Brit cars and lots of ads for
specialty car parts outfits, restorers, car kits and even companies that
specialize in financing collector cars.  For anyone that might be
interested:

         CAR TRADER
         P.O. Box 1052
         Fort Dodge, IA 50501-9963
         1-800-247-2000

They claim to be a "Buyers Guide for Antique, Classic and Special
Interest Automobiles".

Roland Dudley
cobra@hpcilan.hp.com