TR3 parts car

To: british-cars@alliant
Subject: TR3 parts car
From: leger@Alliant.COM (Bob Leger)
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 90 17:28:35 EDT
There is a small-mouth TR3 parts car available in Lynn, MA.  The lower body
panels have some rust through, though the bonnet looks straight and solid.
The frame has some surface rust but I could not see any perforations.
The engine block is missing, but the head, intake manifold with carbs,
and gearbox are all there.  The interior is in poor shape and it seems as
though the car was out in the weather for a while.  The current owner saved
the car from being crushed at a wrecking yard and would like to see its parts
go to good use.  Please contact Dana Grant at (617) 593-3737 (home phone).
Please do not respond to the list or send me email.  I am on vacation this
summer and will not be in to retrieve my mail.  Sorry to trouble the west-
coast subscribers with this message.

Bob Leger

P.S.  New Englanders:  I hope to see you at the Brookline show this Sunday.