E 14th Auto Wrecking

To: alliant!alliant.Alliant.COM!british-cars@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Subject: E 14th Auto Wrecking
From: sgi!europa.esd.sgi.com!steve@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Steve Valin)
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 90 11:20:11 PDT
Since everyone else is voicing their opinion, I'll voice mine, too

Between friends, myself, and my father, we have purchased about 7
rebuilt Triumph trannys from E. 14th.  Everyone of them is still going
just fine.  These guys are very friendly and helpful, as well as having
very competitive prices.

I was fairly lucky with Triumph Specialties.  I bought a used TR3 steering box
assembly there.  The price was better than British Motorsports.  The people
were the biggest group of assholes I've yet to encounter in a public service
type environment (and you thought DMV was bad!).  Since I live near the area
I was able to go there in person and determine that the part I was buying
was the proper part.  That was the only thing I've bought there.
Even though British Motorsports was a little higher on this particular item,
I would prefer to give them (or practically anyone else) my money, than those
assholes at T.S.

next person...

--
steve valin             Bad Boys Rape Our Young Girls
steve@sgi.com           But Violet Gives Willingly