Triumph Specialties (was: something else)

To: alliant!british-cars@sco.COM
Subject: Triumph Specialties (was: something else)
From: no user servicable parts inside <uunet!sco.COM!banta@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 90 1:14:51 PDT

> Here are the places that said they had them or could order them (there
> is an aftermarket manufacturer [didn't get the name, but I think they
> are in New York], so you can still order new parts):
>
> British Motorsports             (new & used parts)
> 1143 Dell Ave, Campbell, CA
> (408) 370-7174
>
> Triumph Specialty                    (new & used)
> 991 Berryessa Rd., San Jose, CA
> (408) 453-4011

I'd like to take this oppurtunity to once again recommend staying
away from Triumph Specialties.  DON'T GO NEAR TRIUMPH SPECIALTIES.
Ok, I've said it now.  If anyone is interested in the gory details
to TS screwing me and conducting poor business with other LBC
owners, mail me.  It was covered less than 6 months ago and I don't
want to rehash so soon.

I highly recommend BMS.  The main reason for this is they sponsor my
race car.  The other reasons are good prices, knowledgable staff,
good ability to get the parts you need.  Say Hi to Dave for me when
you go in.

andy
banta@sco.com
uunet!sco!banta