Some local ads

To: british-cars@alliant.Alliant.COM
Subject: Some local ads
From: Eric Dashman <mit-eddie!rti.rti.org!dashman@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 21 May 90 07:15:57 -0400
These 2 ads appeared in the Chapel Hill Village Advocate advertising weekly
recently and I thought that I'd pass them along to others out there.

        "JAGUAR 1968 XKE. Classic 4.2 liter, 2 plus 2, willow green,
         with black interior, chrome wire wheels, excellent condition.
         $22,500.  Call Ted 919-489-9588" [that's a Durham, NC phone]

        "TRIUMPH TR6, 1971.  New alternator and radiator. Mechanically
         sound, needs new top and interior work. $1200.  Call Nigel,
         919-929-6220"

Disclaimer:  I have no interest in the sale of either of these vehicles, nor
do I know the owners (as far as I know from the ads).

Eric Dashman