RE: Healey Jack's don't

To: alliant!alliant.com!british-cars@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Subject: RE: Healey Jack's don't
From: sgi!ames!scubed!oiscola.Columbia.NCR.COM!dwhite@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: 15 May 90 08:12:17 EDT
Correction to original response.  I noticed that others included in their
response cars other than british.  The complete list of my cars are as follows:

make            year            model           condition
jaguar          64              3.8s            3
bmw             84              533i            1
volkswagen      87              vanagon         1
toyota          84              tercel-4wd      2

This is the complete list.  The jag I submitted before.