RE: Car Survey - Last Call

To: linus!xait!pyrthoth.pyramid.com!robbp@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Subject: RE: Car Survey - Last Call
From: sgi!abingdon.wpd.sgi.com!sfisher@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Scott Fisher)
Date: Mon, 14 May 90 16:15:10 PDT

        Sorry if this is a duplicate posting, but I'm not sure my first mailing
        attempt made it to the b-c list.

Somehow I didn't make it to the list!  My current
British car is easy to include:

MAKE              MODEL                  YEAR     COND
MG                MGB Tourer             1971     Runs 2, looks 4

Other cars currently include:

MAKE              MODEL                  YEAR     COND
Ford              Falcon Sprint V-8      1963-1/2 4
Chevrolet         Chevelle Super Sport   1965     2 (till a tree fell on
                                                     the rear deck... :-(
VW                Rabbit GTI             1984     2

Past cars...

MAKE              MODEL                  YEAR     COND
MG                Midget Mk III          1974     6 (2nd place trophy at home)
MG                MGB Tourer             1974     bought 4, sold 3
Austin-Healey     Sprite                 1959     5
Lotus-Ford        Cortina (type 28)      1967     4
Morris            Mini Traveller         1967     5

The rest were all fairly uninteresting new cars, like SVO
Mustangs and Alfa GTV-6/2.5s.

--Scott "If I had all the money I've spent on cars..." Fisher