re: Tim's TR6 head desperation

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: re: Tim's TR6 head desperation
From: mit-eddie!harvard!beaver.cs.washington.edu!microsoft!davevh@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: Fri May 11 11:24:54 1990
Please don't interpret this as criticism, but wasn't it just a few weeks
ago that we were cursing former owners and wondering how they could ever
do the patchwork things they do?  A mismatched head & manifold (or head
& block) would seem to me to fall into that category.

My advice is to Do The Right Thing.  Personally, if it were my car, a
mismatched head and manifold would haunt me every time I looked at the
car.  I'd feel guilty about it until I went back and did it right.

Dave Van Horn