TRF is sponsoring race cars

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: TRF is sponsoring race cars
From: John Wroclawski <mit-eddie!lcs.mit.edu!jtw@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 11 May 90 15:09:44 EDT
Well, like, I'm way behind on reading SOL mail, so maybe someone
mentioned this already, but:

TRF has taken to sending out little newsletters now and again. The
latest one, which arrived today, mentions that they have decided it
would be neat to sponsor people who are racing TR's at various levels.
This seems to mean anything from parts discounts to "small cash
awards"; they'd rather talk to you if you're racing SCCA, but it
sounded like serious autocrossers might have a shot.

They have ten slots, of which they've filled three.

I don't race, so the only news that really affected -me- was that TR3
thermostats have gone NLS....

                        -john