Re: [Bricklin] Air Lines Replacement?

To: "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] Air Lines Replacement?
From: "Rick at High Tech Coatings" <rick@hightechcoatings.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 06:01:09 -0400
before you change the compressor add a new check valve between it and the
tank. you can cut one in about a foot from the one in the flex hose near the
compressor, Viair uses a shuttle type valve and corrosion can cause it to
stick causing a leak back into the compressor. I use a low crack flapper
style, they seem to work very well.