Re: [Bricklin] Air Lines Replacement?

To: Greg Schroeder <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] Air Lines Replacement?
From: Chris Fasulo <kynduvme1@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 01:25:21 -0400
Cc: "<Bricklin@autox.team.net>" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
I just had the same problem and it turned out it was the regulator for the
headlights.  Apparantly I had the older style headlights setup. TT and john
helped me out and I got the new setup and it's pretty awesome. Cost about 80
bucks for the new light cylinders and another 80 for the new pressure switch
which eliminates the regulator. It also provides the switched power from the
ignition OR the manual override with the switch behind the bumper if the car
has been sitting for a while and empties out. But no more dead batteries. I am
loving the new setup. Try spraying the old soap and water trick on the pump
and all of the fittings and see what you find. Because of the regulator, my
solenoid was leaking. Hope this helps. Good luck!

Chris Fasulo