Re: [Bricklin] Distributor Position at TDC

To: "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] Distributor Position at TDC
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 14:53:33 -0500
Thanks for all the responses.  It looks like I will set the timing using
vacuum for now.   I had to do this before the rebuild and I guess nothing
has changed.  I believe I am pretty close since the engine starts and runs
at the current setting, but getting it set to vacuum should get it dialed
in.

This engine sounds pretty mean right now, maybe more than I wanted it to.  I
have to get a drive shaft cut down and balanced to connect the 700R4 so I
can take a test drive.

One of the things of doing so many changes with no real way to know if they
will work until you get everything back together is frightening.

Here is a link to some of my rebuild photos. If anyone is interested.

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y5/play8or9/Engine%20Rebuild/

Thanks again.

Greg 0036