Articles needed

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Articles needed
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 09:13:23 -0400
I need articles for the magazine as always.

Ok gang, summer is over, and a lot of you are putting your cars away for
the winter.  So what did you do during the driving season?  Go to a show
and have problems?  Did you have to fix something before you took the
car out.  Anyone new to the club?

I'm looking for all kinds of articles:

1. How to's.   So anytime you work on your car, please take pictures and write
     up an article.  I've been looking for one on replacing the water
pump, with
     the engine in the car, but haven't gotten one yet.  Did you pull
the dash for
     some reason?  If you used my old article on pulling the dash, and noticed
     that I missed something, then how about writting an updated article.

2. New comers.  How about an article introducing yourselves to the club
     members.  How, why, and when did you get your Bricklin.  What do you
     like to do, etc.

3. Did you take on a project that was too much for you.  That would be a great
     article.  How far did you get?  What did you do then?  How were
the problems,
     the original and what you created, fixed?

4. How about some Novice Corners.  The fundimentals of how some part or
     system works.

I've written 2 articles reciently - a) one about the cooling system
and overheating,
and b) one about relays, what they are and how they work.  So look for them
in upcoming issues.

Remember this is not MY magazine, it is not MY club.  It's YOURS!  You all are
the ones that make the magazine great with your articles.  I'm currently have
about 6 articles (other than mine) I have yet to use.  But if I use
all of them at
once, that's at most 2 issues of the magazine.

If you've sent me an article, and I haven't printed it yet, send me a
tickler email
to make sure I received it, and haven't accidentally lost it.  (I
don't think I've lost
an article in the 11 years I've been the editor/publisher of the magazine.  But
just in case.)

Va. Beach, Va
Phone:  (757) 495-8229