The right head gasket

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: The right head gasket
From: "Sven Koch" <sk-svenkoch@gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 16:22:15 +0200
I'm searching fort he right head gasket for my 351W which should run again
in my #2224.

When I changed this gasket I got a gasket-kid for 69-74-engines.
Yesterday the new set arrived and this one is for engines from 1975-83!

Which one is the right gasket?? Are there any differences??
I've looked on both head gaskets but couldn't see any discrepancies.

Because the first shop (where I've ordered the first gasket-set) runs out of
parts I decided to get this set from another dealer.
He sold me a complete gasket-set for the same price as the other shop
received for the upper-set!

But this is now for younger engines! Is there a problem??
I just need the gasket for replacing my head-gasket after planed the heads.

Has one of you any experiences with this part.

Thx in advance

Sven #2224